Keeping your business and staff safeCommercial CCTV
Why have CCTV for your business?
With CCTV technology constantly evolving, you’ll want access to the highest performing and good quality cameras and systems available.
This is where we come in. We put the CCTV market under surveillance ourselves to ensure we offer the best and most appropriate solution to our clients.
We work with UK and European manufacturers including;
- We’re an Authorised Partner of Axis and have expert knowledge of all their equipment and solutions
- This Nordic company developed the first ever IP camera and are considered one of the Premium solution providers in CCTV
- Excellent support including 24hr replacements should a product fail
- Onvif accreditation
- Scalable solutions which can integrate seamlessly with your other security systems and devices
- High quality audio and visual performance
- We are a tether installation partner
- Cloud recording solution
- UK business
- Fully GDPR compliant systems
- Unique features
- Flexibility with existing and new installations
- Off-site CCTV storage solutions to UK or European servers
- Robust, reliable, maintenance free hardware
- Highest standards of cyber-security
- Easy to access
There are a number of reasons you may want to upgrade or install a new CCTV system at your commercial premises. It could be that you haven’t reviewed it for some time, that there’s problems with the performance and reliability of an existing system, that you need to meet new industry regulations or due to specific safety or security concerns.
You’ll receive flexibility, professionalism and expertise from our team. We are abreast of all the latest developments in CCTV capability and armed with this knowledge we’ll advise on the right solution. There may be elements of visual or audio recording and surveillance you haven’t thought about, so we’ll keep you fully informed on the options.
- Install a new CCTV system based on your specifications and needs
- Maintain, upgrade and support either your current system or one we’ve installed
- Advise you on your options to improve and enhance security
- Ensure you are compliant with the protocols and regulations of your industry
Installing and maintaining a CCTV system starts with understanding your business and your requirements. So following an initial phone call, we can book in a site visit.
Call us now on 020 3696 9489
Why trust Applewood Fire and Security to keep your home safe?
- 15 years’ experience installing and maintaining home security systems
- Accredited by NSI (National Security Inspectorate)
- We select the best products in the market, suitable for your needs
- Fast, remote 24/7 support
- Flexible service to maintain or upgrade existing systems, simply install a new system, or offer ongoing maintenance.
Hi, I’m Adam, Owner and Director of Applewood Fire and Security.
I’ve spent the last 15 years keeping businesses and commercial premises safe.
In my time installing and managing commercial security systems, I think I’ve seen every challenge and every system going.
This has enabled me to build an objective expertise-based service where we evaluate your needs and risks and find the right solution.
The technology is changing and improving all the time, and I consider it our role to keep you ahead of the curve, well-informed of the options and fully protected.
We’re more than happy to spend the time you need talking through your security arrangements, so give us a call.
What our customers say
Your company has made a huge improvement to the background work at Silvermere
I just wanted to drop you a quick email to say thank you to you as your company has made a huge improvement to the background work at Silvermere.
I had a meeting with an insurance broker who is trying to quote for the business. I must say I was really impressed with how efficient you have been with the changeover to your company. My colleague confirmed that the key holder list had been updated and there was a zone map which Clive (your engineer) generated and it has made everything so much easier to monitor. He also mentioned about the CCTV and a new app etc and I was very happy that everything was working as it should.
I just wanted to say thanks for everything you have done so far to get us working efficiently.
Excellent Service and Product
Hugely capable alarm engineer with extensive knowledge
I would strongly recommend anybody looking for a modern and effective security system ( cctv or an alarm ) to use this company.
Professional throughout, and have been supportive through changing our broadband provider and tweaking our setup to ensure optimal performance.
They talked us through all the options and recommended other minor improvements such as changing thumb locks for key locks on main doors.