You’ve made the decision, it’s time to get a new laptop – but which one – there are so many out there how do you choose?
With many of us using our laptops for a multitude of tasks it can be difficult to give a specific definition of what we want it for – so here are 5 questions which WHICH? have come up with.
- MONEY – Yes the money question, what do you WANT to spend and how much do you NEED to spend?
- OPERATING SYSTEM – If you have been raised on Windows then you probably can’t imagine life without it – but there are other OS’s you could consider – MACOS and CHROMEOS.
- POWER – (the RAM question) – too small and you’ll might be disappointed – too big and it’s wasted.
- SCREEN SIZE – is bigger better? Depends on what you want to use it for.
- STORAGE – If you spend all your time on the web – do you really want lots of storage space?
Take a few minutes and think about each of these questions. You may be surprised at what you really need.
Read the full article:
At Applewood IT, we have installed hundreds of systems and resolved countless issues. There is barely a situation we haven’t encountered and a problem we haven’t resolved. If you need help with your current IT systems contact my team on 0203 141 8833. We also offer a FREE audit!